Amazon.com: Music: Tom Wopat Sings Harold Arlen: Dissertation on the State of Bliss

Oh. My. God.
For anyone who may have forgotten or never knew, Tom Wopat was one of the stars of the TV series "The Dukes of Hazzard". And Harold Arlen composed the score of the Wizard of Oz, but most of his songs were less perky: "Stormy Weather", "Come Rain or Come Shine", "That Old Black Magic", and "Man That Got Away", for instance.

I really, really wish they had samples to listen to. They don't even have a track listing, darn it!
Wait, here's the tracks, courtesy of Bestbuy.com

1. That Old Black Magic
2. Dissertation On The State Of Bliss
3. My Shining Hour
4. If I Only Had A Brain
5. One For My Baby
6. Over The Rainbow
7. Look Who's Been Dreaming
8. Come Rain Or Come Shine
9. Accentuate The Positive
10. Hit The Road To Dreamland
11. So Long Big Time
12. Last Night When We Were Young

Still no samples, though. Maybe because it's not actually released yet. I'll definitely have to check back. It's already Amazon's #4,313 in music. Scary

Comments

Popular Posts