Sock It to Me!

A Blog about socks! Does it get any better than this?
(It certainly gets worse than this - Over the weekend, I was channel surfing and stopped briefly on VH1's Surreal Life - there was a drunk, naked, bald dwarf on an electric scooter, peeing in a corner of a room, while his roommates watched and laughed. Really, can anyone think of any more convincing evidence that the world is going to hell in a handbasket? As R.E.M. once said, 'It's the End of the World as We Know It...". Of course, they also said '...and I feel fine!', which I'm not too sure about...) Anyway, here's the sock blog:



"New pair of socks--hot off the needles! These are actually my second pair (can I have a couple stars now). The pattern is Cabled Rib from Spring IK. I used Fortissima Socka yarn. It was terrific to work with. These are the first pair of socks that I am actually keeping for myself. Socks just make such great presents... "

Comments

Popular Posts