Wish List, continued

They need to make an MP3 Player with removable flash cards, like digital cameras. Batteries should be replaceable, too. After a while, they don't recharge.

Also, an MP3 player that also included a radio. Sometimes I want to know what's going on in the world.

It would be nice if all those people doing blogs that are nothing more than a recitation of all the things their toddlers did today (i.e. slept through the night. ate all her strained peas.) or recitations of their minor accomplishments at work (today I fixed the copy machine!) or worst of all, recitations of their sexcapades (I won't give you any examples, sorry) would just go away. If you don't have anything interesting to say, don't blog. oh, yeah, and friends don't let friends blog drunk! I'm also not thrilled with the blog by the woman who finally got off methadone after 15 years. "hello. I am a major fuck-up who can't take responsibility for my own life. It's not my fault, I'm sick. Please applaud me as I try to grow up. finally. I'm only 35, you know. I've never done anything that was actually, you know, hard, before."

Fortunately, I can choose to never, ever go back. But it would be nice if they would wake up and realize that they need to get a life before they blog about one.

Comments

Popular Posts