Erika's Knitting Blog - Tree Sweater

"Remember how I said that once I'd had the idea to make a company logo dog sweater, I couldn't NOT do it? I had another one of those tonight.

Outside our building is a sorry little sidewalk tree. At the height of summer, it had about five leaves. A dead glowstick has been dangling from its branches for three months.
Tonight while I was out on a smoke break, I looked at the tree and thought, "Man, that is one sad tree. It looks cold and wet and pathetic. It needs a sweater!"

I went home and whipped one up, it only took an hour and a half to knit. Then another fifteen minutes or so, standing outside in the cold at half past midnight, stitching it up.

If you would like to make your own little tree sweater, here's my pattern!"

This is about the coolest thing ever! I'm making one of the pictures my desktop wallpaper.

Comments

Popular Posts