THE SWAMP POP MUSIC LOVER'S PAGE

"THE REASON I'M PUTTING THIS SITE TOGETHER IS TO PROMOTE THE GREATEST MUSIC IN THE WORLD, SWAMP POP MUSIC. ALSO TO PROMOTE THE GREATEST MUSIC STARS IN THE WORLD, THE SWAMP POP STARS. I HOPE YOU ENJOY GOING THROUGH THIS SITE AND PLEASE TAKE TIME TO VISIT THE LINKS I'VE PUT ON THIS PAGE FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT. I AM KNOWN TO ALL MY FRIENDS AS SWAMPPOPNU. I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN LOCKPORT, LA. I AM 62 YEARS OLD AND I CONSIDER MYSELF THE GREATEST SWAMP POP MUSIC FAN IN THE WORLD.

Listen to this great music, and support these great musicians by buying their CD'S. These musicians are the greatest people in the world. By going out and buying these great CD'S encourages these musicians to keep recording this great music. Lets make SWAMP POP MUSIC the number one music in the world."

Has links to sites that you can listen live to radio stations playing swamp pop.

Comments

Popular Posts